Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spring Break Freebie!

Mrs. Patterson being jealous she missed out on
Principal Gerry.
It is finally here! SPRING BREAK! One teacher friend is in sunny Florida, while the other is stuck at home in Indiana....Don't feel too sad for her though, she got to go to the French Lick Blogger Meet-up and listen to Principal Gerry Brooks speak. She even got her picture with him! How cool is that?! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.
Mrs. Reinhart and Principal Gerry.


















Do you give break homework to your students? We have in the past. This year we went a different route and made a reading log. It is a forever freebie in our Teachers Pay Teachers store ------>check it out here!

It comes with 2 different reading logs and 4 different bookmarks. Print and Go ~ or ~ print on card stock/laminate/and go! Either way, it gets students reading....and that is a big deal.


I hate to write and run....but I am in Florida and it is sunny and I want a tan.
Have a great break, wherever you may be!


No comments:

Post a Comment